Recent Comments

Friday, January 2, 2009

I have never considered myself a pen snob. I have happily written page after page in my personal journal with a lowly Bic Pen. In fact, for years, my favorite pen was the Bic 4-Color Pen. That was until I was introduced to the Coleto Pilot Hi-Tec-C Pens.



They come in 3-Color and 2-Color sizes, so you can have three colors in one pen, which is very nice if you like to write in a variety of colors. More importantly, the pens come EMPTY and you can CHOOSE the color of ink that you put in them.



When you use up all the ink in one color, changing it is easy. You just lift the lid, remove the empty ink cartridge and replace it with a new one.



In fact, since I’ve started using these pens, I’ve refused to use any others while writing in my journal. I love the color selection. The gel ink NEVER skips and the pens are easy to hold. The only problem with these pens is that they aren’t readily available in Utah. I can’t just run over to Office Depot to get refills.

0 comments: