Recent Comments

Thursday, September 11, 2008



I’ve been a huge fan of MacOS for a very long time, even if I do spend most of my time on a Windows machine these days. That’s why I always hate seeing Mac users get the short end of the stick. Well I’m happy to report that the guys at DisplayLink have been working hard and have delivered a MacOS version of thhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gifeir USB video driver.


For most people, this isn’t going to matter a whole lot. However, think of the people using a Mac mini who can only connect a single monitor. They don’t have the option of adding a new video card like the Mac Pro users, or even the MacBook and iMac users which have mini-DVI ports. Now they can buy a DisplayLink product and be able to add a second display without a lot of hassle. The only downside is that the driver is still in beta, though initial reports show that it is quite usable.

0 comments: